cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

How to display data from infotable on custom XY chart widget

kahmeng96
12-Amethyst

How to display data from infotable on custom XY chart widget

Hi all, I am trying to display data from my infotable on a custom XY chart widget that I've made. However, no data is displayed on the XY chart and I don't know where I'm going wrong.

Infotable showing x and y valuesInfotable showing x and y values

this.updateProperty = function (updatePropertyInfo) {
if (updatePropertyInfo.TargetProperty.indexOf('Data') === 0) { var dataRows = updatePropertyInfo.ActualDataRows; TW.log.info('Datarow: ' + dataRows); if (updatePropertyInfo.TargetProperty === 'Data') { this.setProperty('Data', updatePropertyInfo.RawDataFromInvoke); this.drawChart(dataRows); } }
} this.drawChart = function (rowData) { var widgetProperties = this.properties; if (rowData != undefined && rowData != "") { var data = rowData;
}
/* chart drawing code happens here*/ TW.log.info('Data: ' + data);
}

console logconsole log

So what I'm doing here is getting the data from the ActualDataRows, setting the data by using updatePropertyInfo.RawDataFromInvoke and passing it into the drawChart function. The chart is drawn as per normal but the data points are not plotted on my chart as expected. The console log shows that my data is passed correctly to the drawChart function as 3 pairs are passed (3 data rows in my infotable) but apparently all three pairs are [0,0], [0,0] and [0,0] as I only see [0,0] plotted on my XY chart. I have attached the zip file if anyone wants to try it out for themselves. Any help is greatly appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
1 REPLY 1
Top Tags