cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

How to display multiple members live data in collection widget ??

RM12
13-Aquamarine

How to display multiple members live data in collection widget ??

Hello,

I have  20 bands and assign that bands to 20 members and  getting live data in Thingworx with parameter name as Heart rate ,average and max HR .I want to display multiple members data  in collection widget please refer the below attachment and suggest :

1) how do I display multiple members live data in collection widget??

2) How to apply state formatting according to Max. heart rate levels ?? 

3) which widget is used for according to heart rate zones/Points how to apply state formatting to round shape Max  heart rate according to bellow dashboard???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
zyuan1
18-Opal
(To:RM12)

In most conditions, you'll be receiving live data by remote property bindings, if you set the properties to be "logged", the value change history will be automatically recorded in ValueStream.

If you use AddStreamEntries service in a newly created Stream entity, and trigger the service by one of the remote property valuechange event (if this property is the most frequently updated value, or you're using Timer), you can get live data.

Because you're presenting data in Collection widget in mashup, you won't be able to update realtime data faster than 1s to the widget, so keeping the data timely in a stream should work fine (as live data).

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
zyuan1
18-Opal

Each band is presented in a small mashup with 3 gauge;

each row of infotable includes the data of a single client, bind this infotable to the collection widget;

Stateformating should be very self-explanatory, bind the HR data that will change to the state.

You can bind the stateformating in the Gauge, or a Shape widget, the Shape could be a circle

RM12
13-Aquamarine
(To:zyuan1)

Thanks for your reply, Actually I'm getting data into infotable property because of log and store data every time but it add in every new row .suppose member ID 1 data is added and If another data is coming with same member ID, then it should be refresh data and update and if member ID 2 data is coming there should be added data to the next row and also want to refresh every data in dashboard. please suggest : 1) How to store data when new member data coming then add new row and if the data of the old member ID comes, they should be replaced again?? 2) How to refresh every data in dashboard??
zyuan1
18-Opal

There are more API for Stream and Datatable entities and the data inside are safer than storing in infotable property.

RM12
13-Aquamarine
(To:zyuan1)

Can you plzz explain in details for how do I used stream getting live data??

zyuan1
18-Opal

In most conditions, you'll be receiving live data by remote property bindings, if you set the properties to be "logged", the value change history will be automatically recorded in ValueStream.

If you use AddStreamEntries service in a newly created Stream entity, and trigger the service by one of the remote property valuechange event (if this property is the most frequently updated value, or you're using Timer), you can get live data.

Because you're presenting data in Collection widget in mashup, you won't be able to update realtime data faster than 1s to the widget, so keeping the data timely in a stream should work fine (as live data).

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @RM12.

If you feel your question has been answered, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others in the community.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags