cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download Image displayed on mashup in PDF format?

SOLVED
Level 8

How to download Image displayed on mashup in PDF format?

Hello,

I am displaying some Windchill Part And Cad Drawing on mashup. I want to give a option to download all displayed Imaged in PDF format.

How can I acheive this?

I am using Thingworx 8.2+

I dont want a screenshot of mashup, because I am displaying image in Repeater. Is their any way I can download All Image ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to download Image displayed on mashup in PDF format?

Hi @shindemayur.

After further testing, it was determined that an issue exists with the latest versions of ThingWorx.  We have opened an internal case, however, since this is not a supported extension, there is no guarantee that it will be addressed.

If we receive any further information, we will post it here.

Regards.

--Sharon

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @shindemayur.

Have you taken a look at the PDF extension available on the marketplace?

Regards.

--Sharon

Hello @slangley ,

Yes I tried to use PDF Extension, but as it's mentions that it take  screenshot of whole mashup.

I  don't want whole mashup.

Also, When I tried to run "create PDF" service , it gives error .

Error: Unable to Invoke Service CreatePDF on PDFExport .

Also, I want to download only  the Image of mashup not whole mashup, because mashup does contained a grid widget.

Hello @slangley and  PaiChung

can you help me?

I am using Thingworx 8.3.

I just imported the PDF extension.

but when I try to run the "create service " from PDF Export, it gives following error,

Unable to Invoke Service CreatePDF on PDFExport : Element not found or does not exist. For documentation on this error, please visit: http://seleniumhq.org/exceptions/no_such_element.html Build info: version: '2.52.0', revision: '4c2593cfc3689a7fcd7be52549167e5ccc93ad28', time: '2016-02-11 11:22:43' System info: host: 'GT041', ip: '172.16.0.41', os.name: 'Windows 7', os.arch: 'amd64', os.version: '6.1', java.version: '1.8.0_191' Driver info: driver.version: unknown For documentation on this error, please visit: http://seleniumhq.org/exceptions/no_such_element.html Build info: version: '2.52.0', revision: '4c2593cfc3689a7fcd7be52549167e5ccc93ad28', time: '2016-02-11 11:22:43' System info: host: 'GT041', ip: '172.16.0.41', os.name: 'Windows 7', os.arch: 'amd64', os.version: '6.1', java.version: '1.8.0_191' Driver info: driver.version: JBrowserDriver

Hi @shindemayur.

I tested the extension under ThingWorx 8.3.4 and received the same error, but then realized I wasn't passing the input set.   How are you testing?

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi @shindemayur.

After further testing, it was determined that an issue exists with the latest versions of ThingWorx.  We have opened an internal case, however, since this is not a supported extension, there is no guarantee that it will be addressed.

If we receive any further information, we will post it here.

Regards.

--Sharon