cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

How to export a mashup to mobile application ? Excuse me if the question is not relevant.

dpaul
1-Newbie

How to export a mashup to mobile application ? Excuse me if the question is not relevant.

I am new to Thingworx hence started with a use case wherein consumer product for instance Washing Machine would be able to page the owner that it is running into some specific issue and would page relevant information. User on the other hand would see this error message in the mobile and would reply as FIX or NOFIX, the response would go to some robotic center which would assign available mechanic with relevant customer information and page the incident ticket nuimber to the customer.

I am done with basic development of the solution in the composer however would like to expose the mashup's created to a mobile application. I was wondering if that is possible in a simple few steps or ways.

Appreciate response !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:dpaul)

Hi Debajit, there is no out of the box way for you to port the mashups you created in ThingWorx to mobile devices, however you can use the ThingWorx Android/iOS SDK to create an app which can pull data from your ThingWorx core. You can check the documentation for this at HelpCenter

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
supandey
19-Tanzanite

Hi Debajit, there is no out of the box way for you to port the mashups you created in ThingWorx to mobile devices, however you can use the ThingWorx Android/iOS SDK to create an app which can pull data from your ThingWorx core. You can check the documentation for this at HelpCenter

Hope this helps.

dpaul
1-Newbie
(To:supandey)

Thanks Sushanth, I will explore more on ThingWorx Android/iOS SDK

supandey
19-Tanzanite

Debajit Paul, i just finished writing a setup blog for ThingWorx Android SDK, if you still looking for more reference document feel free to give this a try Exploring ThingWorx Android SDK together with web based Revision Control System and secured connection to ThingWorx Serv…

It contains some additional information which you probably don't want but it could be used as a reference on setting the sdk for the first time and to understand the basic structure of the application itself.

Top Tags