cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

How to fetch all records in Value Stream between date range

NF_10758894
6-Contributor

How to fetch all records in Value Stream between date range

I want to fetch all records from the value stream. Value stream stores the 86400 records in one day. I used the QueryPropertyHistory() which gives me only 500 rows and if I define maxItems(Data points of 3 days) it gives me a script timeout error and I want to show this on the line chart. Or is there any limit to showing data points on a line chart?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @NF_10758894 

Please refer to this community post - Display last 3month data from valuestream on time ... - PTC Community

You can create a logic to fetch data every hour and merge it using the Union Function in Thingworx. For example: If the startDate and endDate difference is 3 days, instead of fetching 259200 rows of data you can fetch hourly data (7200 rows) by altering startDate and endDate through service. And merge infoTable and return output.

/VR 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @NF_10758894 

Please refer to this community post - Display last 3month data from valuestream on time ... - PTC Community

You can create a logic to fetch data every hour and merge it using the Union Function in Thingworx. For example: If the startDate and endDate difference is 3 days, instead of fetching 259200 rows of data you can fetch hourly data (7200 rows) by altering startDate and endDate through service. And merge infoTable and return output.

/VR 

Announcements

Top Tags