cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

How to get collection row id ??

RM12
13-Aquamarine

How to get collection row id ??

Hello ,

I am using collection widget and bind data ,I want to bind that collection row id is it possible to pass collection row id to any parameter ?? I pass Id from base mashup through mashup parameter ,for testing give one value display and bind that mashup parameter but cant show id and also also pass value through session it give me only one value please suggest How to get collection row id??

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:RM12)

Hi @RM12.

Have you taken a look at this page from the Help Center?  Be sure to take a look at the example under "Usage Overview."  This YouTube video may also be helpful.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @RM12.

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @RM12.

If one of the previous responses answered your question, please mark the appropriate one as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

GabrielB
10-Marble

HI @RM12,

The ID from Collection is used as a unique reference for each row in your data. That helps the Collection widget know which row is which. Parameters can be passed to the mashup with a JSON array, for example

["sourceData1":"mashupParameter1","sourceData2":"mashupParameter2","sourceData3":"mashupParameter3",]

Top Tags