cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

How to give visibility access in mashup?

nbhagtani
2-Guest

How to give visibility access in mashup?

I have 3 types of user and one mashup.

I have made 3 type of usergroups and added users to those groups. Also created organization and added all 3 user groups to that organization.

All 3 users should be able to see different or relevant parts(for that particular user) on same mashup.

How i can achieve this?

2 REPLIES 2

Hi ,

You can give design time and runtime permission to set of user roles  , additionally there is a provision for service overides for particular User.

I think you have requirement to show the html pieces for set of user roles , you can make custom services add in mashup , use expression widget

to visible True or False .

eg

var result = Resources["CurrentSessionInfo"].GetCurrentUserOrganizations();

var result = Resources["CurrentSessionInfo"].GetCurrentUserGroups();

Some of snippets , you can look for Resources methods for Currently logged user .

Check below

Levels of access for members

posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:nbhagtani)

In addition, please refer to the following video on more information regarding permissions and "deny all" default policy, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzFqxvgHtpI&index=8&list=PLz1ppcU_kaneagUT9qgQfz3HByf6-9zTF

You may also look at this document on the use of system user The use of System User

Top Tags