cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

How to hide horizontal scroll bar in Grid

Velkumar
18-Opal

How to hide horizontal scroll bar in Grid

Hello everyone

Could anyone help me hide the horizontal scroll bar in Grid? 

Velkumar_0-1696402181170.png

Thingworx Version: 9.4

/VR

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
abandal
6-Contributor
(To:Velkumar)

Hello @Velkumar ,

Could you please confirm which Grid widget you are using? Is it the Advanced Grid widget or the Grid (new grid) widget?

If you are using the Advanced Grid widget, then as a workaround, please try to use the New Grid widget. Also, for more information, please refer to this article: Article - CS400983 - Unable to disable the horizontal scrollbar on a legacy Grid Advanced widget, even though the widget is wide enough and there is no space to scroll to the left or right in ThingWorx Platform 9.3.4 (ptc.com)

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
abandal
6-Contributor

Hello @Velkumar ,

Could you please confirm which Grid widget you are using? Is it the Advanced Grid widget or the Grid (new grid) widget?

If you are using the Advanced Grid widget, then as a workaround, please try to use the New Grid widget. Also, for more information, please refer to this article: Article - CS400983 - Unable to disable the horizontal scrollbar on a legacy Grid Advanced widget, even though the widget is wide enough and there is no space to scroll to the left or right in ThingWorx Platform 9.3.4 (ptc.com)

Hi @abandal 

It is a new Grid in Thingworx 9.4

/VR

abandal
6-Contributor

Hello @Velkumar ,

As a workaround, you can enable the "ResizeColumns" property for the grid widget and try to reduce the width of columns. If you reduce the width of columns, then the "Horizontal Scroll Bar" will disappear.

(Refer to the below screenshot):

Please let me know if the workaround provided above works for you. Also, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so that we can continue to support.

Hi @abandal 

The problem is scroll bar doesn't disappear once we resize the column in Runtime. 

When the grid gets loaded this is how it looks (without scroll bar)

g1.png

After resizing any one column, the horizontal scroll bar never disappears even after making all columns to minimum width in runtime.

g2.png

/VR

abandal
6-Contributor

Hello @Velkumar ,

Could you please provide all the required entities (.xml files) to reproduce this issue? I will try to import it into my ThingWorx Composer and will try to troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks,

Abhi

Hello @abandal 

I'm not able to reproduce this issue in the new mashup. I will try to reproduce and upload entities here

/VR

Announcements

Top Tags