cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

How to identify what entity that responsible for event processing reached its maximum?

Hamza_Zghoul
4-Participant

How to identify what entity that responsible for event processing reached its maximum?

I encountered an issue where the event processing queue has reached its maximum capacity of 200,000 tasks, leading to long execution times for subscriptions.

As my Thingworx server manages multiple projects, I am facing difficulties in identifying the specific entity responsible for this high volume of events. Is there a method available to precisely identify the name of this entity?

Your assistance in resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Hamza_Zghoul)

Hi @Hamza_Zghoul.

Assuming you are running ThingWorx 9.x (though much of this will apply to earlier versions), you should review this documentation.  It would also be recommended to open a case so an engineer can help to analyze the artifacts that may be needed.  I will be happy to open the case on your behalf if you agree.

Regards.

--Sharon

Announcements

Top Tags