cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

How to identify what entity that responsible for event processing reached its maximum?

Hamza_Zghoul
4-Participant

How to identify what entity that responsible for event processing reached its maximum?

I encountered an issue where the event processing queue has reached its maximum capacity of 200,000 tasks, leading to long execution times for subscriptions.

As my Thingworx server manages multiple projects, I am facing difficulties in identifying the specific entity responsible for this high volume of events. Is there a method available to precisely identify the name of this entity?

Your assistance in resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Hamza_Zghoul)

Hi @Hamza_Zghoul.

Assuming you are running ThingWorx 9.x (though much of this will apply to earlier versions), you should review this documentation.  It would also be recommended to open a case so an engineer can help to analyze the artifacts that may be needed.  I will be happy to open the case on your behalf if you agree.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags