cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

How to import the Extension through Market place directly?

sghongade-3
6-Contributor

How to import the Extension through Market place directly?

I do not want to download the extension on the local system and then import into the Thingworx platform. I would like to import the Thingworx Extension into Thingworx platform directly through Marketplace.

how can I achieve this? 

Would it be the new functionality in Thingworx?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:sghongade-3)

@sghongade-3 Request to please raise a PTC Support case for the enhancement which could be further raised with product team to review.

-Durgesh 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@sghongade-3 Yes, right now one has to download required extension and then do a manual import. Automatic installation of extension without download is not available.

-Durgesh

sghongade-3
6-Contributor
(To:dupatel)

Agree, but it is very difficult and cumbersome task to import the Extensions in Thingworx, some times requires extra effort to find out the depended extensions as well .

can it be future functionality in future release of Thingworx?

I believe, If we leverage the Marketplace with Thingworx platform to import extensions directly from Marketplace, It will help to reduce the efforts which are required to setting up the extensions in Thingworx platform. 

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@sghongade-3 Request to please raise a PTC Support case for the enhancement which could be further raised with product team to review.

-Durgesh 

Top Tags