cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

How to invisible collection data according to drop down selection without hitting database?

Suraj2692
12-Amethyst

How to invisible collection data according to drop down selection without hitting database?

Hi Everyone,

I want to invisible collection row depend upon drop down select without hitting DB.

I know its possible on one service with drop down as a parameter but it every time it will hit the dB when i select drop down option i don't want this,

visible_invisible.png

Please check above image which having workout data in collection.

On mashup loaded it will load all workout data once time then, When i select beginner i want to show only those workout data related to beginner without hitting database and remaining data are invisible.

same goes with other two option.

How can do that?

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:Suraj2692)

There are functions available that might help you achieve this.

Didn't think through how it would actually work, might get complicated.

Suraj2692
12-Amethyst
(To:PaiChung)

Thanks for your reply.

Can u please suggest those function i don't know about this?

Because when i click on drop down option every time it will access DB for getting data that's why i don't want this it is then DB dependent service.

for example:

Beginner =1 

Intermediate =2

Advance = 3

1) I want to manage from UI side when mashup loaded it will get all data of workout but when i select drop down option ex: beginner then it will see those data related to beginner others are invisible.

2) On selected Intermediate it will see those data related to Intermediate others are invisible.

3) On selected Advance it will see those data related to Advance others are invisible.

It will help us to less dependency on database.

Please suggest something on this.

Thanks

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

I am not 100% sure if this is possible, but you would store the Data in a Mashup parameter and manipulate that source of data to toggle a column value.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Suraj2692.

If one of the previous responses answered your question, please mark the appropriate one as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Thank you for your participation in our community.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags