cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

How to make a layout column scrollable?

muzzammil
11-Garnet

How to make a layout column scrollable?

How do i make the Layout portion scrollable?
I mean.., lets say i create a mashup. On which i put a layout of 2 columns. On the left column, i put a map widget which should not be scrollable. On the right column, i put some 2 tabs. And under each tab i wish to have some 24 time series charts in 12x2 pattern. So, i wish to make the right column scrollable. How do i achieve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:muzzammil)

you can use a collection widget as one approach which I recommend.

The other way would be to first add a panel into that area to make it non-responsive

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

you can use a collection widget as one approach which I recommend.

The other way would be to first add a panel into that area to make it non-responsive

@PaiChung could u pls elaborate ur saying?

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @muzzammil.

Not sure what aspect of Pai's statement requires elaboration, but you can learn more about the collection widget here and here.

The panel widget can be used to make an area of a responsive layout non-responsive.  Responsive widgets auto-rotate and auto-scale.  Non-responsive widgets are fixed.

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @muzzammil.

If one of the previous responses answered your question, please mark the appropriate one as the Accepted Solution.  If you still have questions, please elaborate on the issue you are experiencing so we can try to assist.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags