cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

How to map infotable value to Property Value

mrastogi
5-Regular Member

How to map infotable value to Property Value

HI I am creating an alert using property and subscription. I am fetching some data from db and want to fire alert based on the value I am getting. As of for now I have to provide some value in property then the alert gets fired. I want to map the latest value of infotable[which I am fetching in service created by me] to the property value so that the alerts can be fired automatically based on the value.

4 REPLIES 4

Where do you have this infotable? Could you provide the structure?

In general I think you can create a subscription triggered on DataChange (the property you want to check), then compare the property value. If the condition is verified you can set alert Property to true.

mrastogi
5-Regular Member
(To:lguagneli)

HI lguagneliI have created a thing named as CFSThing, under this I have one service "GetData" which is fetching data from db, also the thing has one property "Threshold" and one subscription for sendmessage.

mrastogi
5-Regular Member
(To:mrastogi)

Your thing is connected to a ValueStream? The service GetData read from DB and then save data in some other place? You should use subscription to update TempThreshold.

Top Tags