cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

How to persist the user input on mashup when navigating back and forth of the mashups

PravinDriven
9-Granite

How to persist the user input on mashup when navigating back and forth of the mashups

Hi,

i have following use case, do anybody have a proper solution?

1. Lets say there are 2 forms on two separate mashups.

2. If user has filled 1st form and navigate to next mashup

3. fills the second form

4. but now he wants to change the content of last (1st) form so he navigate back.

Ideally on 1st form there should be that content present which was given as a input by user, but while navigating i selected as a replace mashup (navigation config) so that erases all the selection or text input and i want that to be always populated.

I know i can do params to pass those all fields front and back by mashup or save the content somewhere unless the form is submitted. But is there another way which is really obvious but i am missing?

Thanks for your time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Not sure if this can fulfill your exact requirement but did you explore usage of session variables? You can set session variables and use them in a session, you can set and get them using setGlobalSession<type>Value and getGlobalSessionValues in CurrentSessionInfo Resource.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Not sure if this can fulfill your exact requirement but did you explore usage of session variables? You can set session variables and use them in a session, you can set and get them using setGlobalSession<type>Value and getGlobalSessionValues in CurrentSessionInfo Resource.

Thank you for your reply mnarang,

Yes i tried that too but some how seems its not maintained and when i come back to form 1 those entries are not there,. any suggestion on that? also tried this one CS249180 article. on TW 9.01 version i have. is it a bug?

Thanks,

Pravin Pradhan

I Got That working it was just cache issue.

Thanks for the Thought Mnarang

Top Tags