cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

How to prioritise different services

LY_10691079
11-Garnet

How to prioritise different services

Hi Everyone,

I came across the doubt like I have three services for eg. serA, serB and serC.

serA is used as input parameter (which is taking input from text widget and dropdown widget)  for both the service B and C now the bindings which I have done is when serA  invoke completed then it triggers both the serB AND servC and the serB all data goes to grid data and serC all data goes to bar chart (which is basically count of grid data column)

now how I want is the service  C should trigger after serB invoke is completed (means data in grid loaded then chart dislpy) or both should occur at the same time   
so suggest me proper bindings

The problem which I am getting is sometime grid data loaded and bar chart isn't loaded while some time bar chart is loaded and grid is not so my requirement is either both should load same time or bar graph should display after grid data is loaded.

Regards,

Lav

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @LY_10691079

Thank you for your question. 
I’d like to recommend to bring more details and context to your initial inquiry

It also helps to have screenshot(s) to better understand what you are trying to do in your process. 

This will increase your chances to receive meaningful help from other Community members. 

Regards,

Community Moderation Team.

Hello,

You cannot guarantee 100% of time that 2 services will be executed in the same time because browser execute few server side services in the same time (6 for Chrome if I remember well).

But you can orchestrate ServC to be called only when ServB is completed using this event on ServB;

GuillaumeLaroch_1-1717662646467.png

Rgds,

Guillaume

Hello @LY_10691079

It looks like you have a response from a community member. If it helped you solve your question please mark the reply as the Accepted Solution. 

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,
Community Moderation Team.

Top Tags