cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

How to read QR code in Thingworx

sabharees
13-Aquamarine

How to read QR code in Thingworx

I like to implement QR code reader on mashup so It should get user's QR, timestamps and other few string prop as a input. 

Someone please let me know if there is any widget for QR code or please suggest me the best method to achieve this. 

Thanks in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BABA-SHYAM
14-Alexandrite
(To:sabharees)

Hi,

There is no such widget as QR scanner. However you can find a "QR-Code-Thingworx-Extension" which allows to read the content from the captured image or uploaded image.
To capture a image you can use custom image widget which will allow you to open gallery if you using laptop and will open mobile camera if you are using mobile browser to open that mashup. After capturing image you will get two option in mobile, retake or use this. Captured image is in bit 64 format.

Regards

Shyam

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BABA-SHYAM
14-Alexandrite
(To:sabharees)

Hi,

There is no such widget as QR scanner. However you can find a "QR-Code-Thingworx-Extension" which allows to read the content from the captured image or uploaded image.
To capture a image you can use custom image widget which will allow you to open gallery if you using laptop and will open mobile camera if you are using mobile browser to open that mashup. After capturing image you will get two option in mobile, retake or use this. Captured image is in bit 64 format.

Regards

Shyam

sabharees
13-Aquamarine
(To:BABA-SHYAM)

Thanks Shyam for your replies,

could you please share me the link of that extension ?? QR-Code-Thingworx-Extension ?? 

I am not able to find....

Top Tags