cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

How to refresh edited table in Advanced grid?

Muthu_chithira
7-Bedrock

How to refresh edited table in Advanced grid?

Using  Advanced grid ,by passing as 'edited table; as input and saved data.

Secondly, again i want to save some data but secondtime that grid is empty. Then the previous edited table is taken as input for the second one. 

So i have to refresh that edited table.while each step completion?

How to fix it??

Thanks,

Chitra

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Chitra,

If I am not wrong you want to refresh your grid 

better you drag and drop the refresh button and unclick the visible button and select the time interval like 5sec and 

bind it to your table, so for every 5 sec it will automatically update. check if it is working or let me give another suggestion

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Muthu_chithira.

Unfortunately, we're not understanding the issue.  Can you possibly provide some screenshots and elaborate further?

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @Muthu_chithira.

We haven't heard back from you regarding your question on the Advanced Grid.  Please provide more information so we can try to assist.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @Muthu_chithira.

Please let us know if you are still trying to resolve this issue.  If the previous response allowed to you resolve it, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the community.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi Chitra,

If I am not wrong you want to refresh your grid 

better you drag and drop the refresh button and unclick the visible button and select the time interval like 5sec and 

bind it to your table, so for every 5 sec it will automatically update. check if it is working or let me give another suggestion

Top Tags