cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

How to refresh repeater from contained mashup

aelgov
1-Newbie

How to refresh repeater from contained mashup

Hi All,

I have mashup that has a repeater, this repeater is opening few mashups.

I want to have a button "-" (Minus) inside the mashup so when you click it - it will remove the mashup from the repeater.

For example if the repeater has 5 mashups and you click the button it will have 4 mashups.

Untill now what I managed to do is to use temp infotable that holds all the temp data and updates it.

What I don't manage to do is to refresh the repeater from the contained mashup.

Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
jdass
12-Amethyst
(To:aelgov)

Hi Assaf,

Please try the resolution given in this article and let us know if it helped. Article Viewer | PTC

aelgov
1-Newbie
(To:jdass)

Thanks, but not really.

I can't ask the user to double click and I cannot put the repeater in a popup widget.

Hi Assaf,

Sorry for the late response but here is my workaround for this problem:

1. Make a Thing with a boolean propertie, lets name this propertie "update".
  2. Create two services: one that writes a true to "update" and one that writes a false to "update".
  3. In the row mashup, use the click event to trigger the service that writes true to "update".
  4. In the mashup that contains the repeater open the service "GetProperties". This service has a propertie "automaticly update values when able". By clicking this the value of "update" will automaticly update when it changes
  5. Use a validator in auto evaluate mode to fire an event when "update" becomes true
  6. Use that event to trigger the service that updates your infotable
  7. Use the "ServiceInvokeCompleted" event to trigger the service that sets "update" to false again

It's not the most elegant solution but it does the trick

Robin

Top Tags