cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

How to restore offline messages

msarage
1-Newbie

How to restore offline messages

Hi guys,

I have EMS and luaScriptResource (which is fetching data from sensors) running on one machine and  Thingworx on another machine.I have configured the offline message store in config.json.

Now when I stop the Tomcat server the offline message get saved in offline_msgs.bin ​file and as soon as I start the Tomcat the server the file size becomes zero. How can I restore the messages/data from offline_msgs.bin ​file.

Correct me if I am wrong, offline_msgs.bin ​file store the data sent by sensor when the Thingworx is offline.

Suppose the TWX server is down for some time may be for 1 hr, can I restore all data send by sensor for that one hour?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

OK got the solution,

I was using stream to log the properties, but I was using timer event to log the properties into stream hence data was getting lost.

Instead of timer now add subscription to data change event of properties.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

OK got the solution,

I was using stream to log the properties, but I was using timer event to log the properties into stream hence data was getting lost.

Instead of timer now add subscription to data change event of properties.

Top Tags