cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

How to select all rows in advance grid using select all checkbox?

DT
12-Amethyst
12-Amethyst

How to select all rows in advance grid using select all checkbox?

Hi 

I am using Thingworx 8.1 and I want to check all rows using select all checkbox in advance grid can you please suggest what is the way to do it. I have already refer this article but I don't want to select rows this way.

When I check select all checkbox I want to select every rows(Sr column) of checkbox in advance grid.

dheeraj_0-1641305451310.png

Can you please suggest.

4 REPLIES 4
bchaudhary
17-Peridot
(To:DT)

Hello @DT ,

The article that you have mentioned in the description works well in every use cases. However, After reading your query completely i have understood that you are tying to select a column by checking the select all. 

Can you please confirm once?

Regards

Bhawna

DT
12-Amethyst
12-Amethyst
(To:bchaudhary)

Hi @bchaudhary ,

Yes I am trying to select a column by checking the select all checkbox.

DT
12-Amethyst
12-Amethyst
(To:DT)

Hi 

Can anyone here who can suggest above solution.

DT
12-Amethyst
12-Amethyst
(To:bchaudhary)

Hi @bchaudhary 

I have tried this article but in this When I will select all checkbox, for first time it will selected all the rows in the advance grid but after that it will not selected all the rows in the advance grid. It is going to be selected only list widgets all row but not in advance grid.

Can you plz tell me where I was wrong I have bind all the services with widget as per article.

Please suggest

Top Tags