cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

How to show "No Data" like this in advanced grid widget?

AP_9587236
17-Peridot

How to show "No Data" like this in advanced grid widget?

How to show "No Data" like this in advanced grid widget? Kindly refer the attached image.

AP_9587236_0-1656595992900.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
M4RC
14-Alexandrite
(To:AP_9587236)

Hello,

before your service returns an empty value, you can add a fixed row, which contains a value like "Nothing found".

M4RC_0-1658133127062.png

Best regards

Marc

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Very simple. I use a contained mashup (one which has that message in the center), that I switch to. I do not use the Grid itself for this situation.

when there is data for corresponding search, the grid should show all the rows. When there is no data for the corresponding search, we should show no data. If anyone have any idea let me know.

M4RC
14-Alexandrite
(To:AP_9587236)

Hello,

before your service returns an empty value, you can add a fixed row, which contains a value like "Nothing found".

M4RC_0-1658133127062.png

Best regards

Marc

Hi Marc, that is indeed a quick solution, but I found from time to time a contained mashup you switch to is more flexible (allows bigger font size, proper centering) and that's why I go with that option. However, it's correct to say adding a row it's the fastest way to achieve this usecase.

Thank you @VladimirRosu @M4RC 

This is a bit aside so it will not answer your question but be aware that this behaviour is OOTB with the new grid in 9.3

Top Tags