cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

How to show up child data with grid widget in mashup or to join child infotable to parent infotable?

Calvin_Lua
4-Participant

How to show up child data with grid widget in mashup or to join child infotable to parent infotable?

Hi. I am new to Thingworx. I want to show my alert list assigned to my thing . The alert list data has child infotable in an parent infotable as received from generic GetAlertDefinitions service. I am unable to show child data in my grid in my mashup. I am confused whether I need to join the child infotable to the parent infotable with service (if there is solution to this, please advice)  or I need to make some changes in configuration in my mashup. Does anyone knows the solution to this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CharlesJi
14-Alexandrite
(To:Calvin_Lua)

Hi @Calvin_Lua ,

I guess you can add another Grid for displaying the child data, and then you just need to bind the selected row of the parent infotable to it.

Or, you can open up the infotable in your custom service and create a bigger infotable, including all lines from either the parent infotable or child infotable, though I think the efficiency might be bad.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
CharlesJi
14-Alexandrite
(To:Calvin_Lua)

Hi @Calvin_Lua ,

I guess you can add another Grid for displaying the child data, and then you just need to bind the selected row of the parent infotable to it.

Or, you can open up the infotable in your custom service and create a bigger infotable, including all lines from either the parent infotable or child infotable, though I think the efficiency might be bad.

Top Tags