cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

How to stream video with RTSP.

Sathishkumar_C
17-Peridot

Hi,

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

@Sathishkumar_C  Can you please provide more details about your use case/what you would like to implement/achieve? Also, what is your Thingworx version?

You may refer to this article for more information and please take a look at below community posts:

Post1

Post2

Thanks,

Vibhuti

vangne
16-Pearl
(To:vangne)

@Sathishkumar_C  If you were able to resolve your issue, please post it here and mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the community.  If you are still experiencing issues, please do let us know your questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Vibhuti

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I am having IP camera. I will connect camera and thingworx in same network. I want stream live stream with IP camera which is streaming with RTSP.

Whatever you mentioned Post1 is embed video in thingworx mashup and Post2 not useful.

Thanks,

Sathishkumar C.

Hello,

To stream video into web browser, you'll need an RTSP server converting it into something understandable by the browser on the fly, or use a plugin like VLC. Either way, ThingWorx doesn't provide this functionality, so the best you can do is embedding a video converted by your RTSP server into ThingWorx mashup using technique described in the first Link above.

Regards,

Constantine

Top Tags