cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

How to transfer value of the selected field in other Mashup

egorenkow
7-Bedrock

How to transfer value of the selected field in other Mashup

I made a pop-up window which displays an infotable in Mashup. How to return value of the selected field for processing by service, after closing of a pop-up window?image.png

2 REPLIES 2
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:egorenkow)

You could try feeding the selectedRow value into another service or store it as a session variable.

If you could attach your sample mashup with dependent entities, I could take a look at the current bindings and logic to see what can be done (sorry it's difficult to understand from just the screenshot)

Service which I call, transfers an infotable to a session variable. After that it is started mashup (pop-up window) in which we see the table taken from a session. Service which return result is in the first Mashup and the result is displayed in the second Mashup. Therefore I cannot take in the second Mashup of Select ROW from service. Select Row can be used only if service and grid are in limits of one Mashup. When we use variable sessions and we use only result in the form of an INFOTABLE, we have no option any more to use Select row from service.

Top Tags