cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

How to trigger selected rows changed in one Drop Down to other Drop Down and reverse without looping

shakti
5-Regular Member

How to trigger selected rows changed in one Drop Down to other Drop Down and reverse without looping

i need to block selected rows changed trigger. i have four Drop Downs, on first DD selection its selected value is passed to next DD on selected rows changed trigger, likewise it works for all four DD. now i want to do the same in reverse way i.e if last DD is called then its parent should automatically get populated. but here even if i populate its parent then the parent DD is row is getting changed and it automatically triggers selected rows changed for its child. goes in a loop. is there any way to block or stop selected rows changed trigger.

1 REPLY 1
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:shakti)

You can use the 'Event Router' for this, because it should be able to tell you which column changed.

You may need to add an extra column to your sources so you can properly track it

Event Router is a standard Mashup function in 8.5 before that it was a custom extension.

Top Tags