cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

How to use GetProjectName

lala_guliyeva
10-Marble

How to use GetProjectName

Hello everyone!

I try to use 'GetProjectName()', that you can find for example in 'EntitySevices'.

But how it works? This function don't have any params, so how should I use it? When I choose this function in services list, I get this:

var result =  Resources["EntityServices"].GetProjectName();

And of course, result is always empty. 

Thank you in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I believe The GetProjectName service is not a part of EntityService Resource instead it is a part of Me/Entities domain. That means it should give you the project name of specified entity .Please see the attached screenshot of execution of this service and result. I am getting the project name of my entity in the result. If in case you have a project to an entity (in general information tab) then you should get that particular project name if in case you don't have any project attached you will not get any result as expected.

Thanks ,

Mukul Narang

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I believe The GetProjectName service is not a part of EntityService Resource instead it is a part of Me/Entities domain. That means it should give you the project name of specified entity .Please see the attached screenshot of execution of this service and result. I am getting the project name of my entity in the result. If in case you have a project to an entity (in general information tab) then you should get that particular project name if in case you don't have any project attached you will not get any result as expected.

Thanks ,

Mukul Narang

Hi @lala_guliyeva.

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags