cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

How to use ThingWorx Trial Edition

einsfele
13-Aquamarine

How to use ThingWorx Trial Edition

Hi all,

I am beginner with the ThingWorx and I have some question about it.

I did the download and installation ThingWorx H2Trial 8.4.0 Edition ( because I want to use the 90 days experience).

After installation how do I execute the application ThingWorx Trial Editon?

Regards,
Leonardo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:einsfele)

Hi @einsfele.

Using a browser, you would need to enter the url for the installation.  It would be something like this, replacing the port with the one you selected during installation:  http://localhost:8080/Thingworx

You will login with the Administrator account and the password you entered during installation.

Here is a link to instructions for Windows that may help to answer some questions, but Linux instructions are also available if needed.  You'll need to create an account if you don't already have one, but there is no cost to do so.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:einsfele)

Hi @einsfele.

Using a browser, you would need to enter the url for the installation.  It would be something like this, replacing the port with the one you selected during installation:  http://localhost:8080/Thingworx

You will login with the Administrator account and the password you entered during installation.

Here is a link to instructions for Windows that may help to answer some questions, but Linux instructions are also available if needed.  You'll need to create an account if you don't already have one, but there is no cost to do so.

Regards.

--Sharon

einsfele
13-Aquamarine
(To:slangley)

Thank you @slangley!!

This guide helped me and I could do it!

Regards,

Leonardo

Hi @einsfele,

I hope this guide will be helpful to you.

Thanks,

Vibhuti

einsfele
13-Aquamarine
(To:vangne)

Thank you @vangne 

This guide help me and I could do it!

Top Tags