cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How to use button widget in collection widget

YS_10134308
10-Marble

How to use button widget in collection widget

Hello,

I have tried using a collection widget instead of using a grid , as I want to add a delete icon button which is when clicked a popup window should open. 

I have added the delete icon button in my base mashup , which is repeated in the collection mashup , but on clicking it , the popup window is not displayed.

I have added the mashup parameters to connect the infotable data with the other columns.

How to configure delete icon button so as to open a popup window. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sure , why not.
So firstly I created a base mashup in which I added 4-5 textfields so that it looks like a row of the table , then a button icon for delete
Then I binded the clicked event property of the button widget to the navigation function.
And then created a new mashup having the collection widget, in add mashup property of collection widget I added my base mashup.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I got the solution for it .

Could you please provide it for other users?

Sure , why not.
So firstly I created a base mashup in which I added 4-5 textfields so that it looks like a row of the table , then a button icon for delete
Then I binded the clicked event property of the button widget to the navigation function.
And then created a new mashup having the collection widget, in add mashup property of collection widget I added my base mashup.
Top Tags