cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How to use time picker to show data in grid table

PS_10076728
6-Contributor

How to use time picker to show data in grid table

Hello all,

I want to show data of a particular date which date-time picker picked into a grid table. I have data in infotable and DateTime data is in "YYYY-MM-DD" format. How can I do this?

I am new to thingworx. I really appreciate it If you can provide the solution in steps. 

Thanks and Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:PS_10076728)

I recommend you check out the courses available in PTCU.com, the ThingWorx foundation series.

Essentially, time picker will select a date, that has to go into a server that is mapped into your mashup that takes the parameter and returns the 'filtered' data.

That data is then mapped to your grid.

Looks like biggest thing you are missing right now is a service to take the date and filter your data. (Also don't forget the DataShape)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:PS_10076728)

I recommend you check out the courses available in PTCU.com, the ThingWorx foundation series.

Essentially, time picker will select a date, that has to go into a server that is mapped into your mashup that takes the parameter and returns the 'filtered' data.

That data is then mapped to your grid.

Looks like biggest thing you are missing right now is a service to take the date and filter your data. (Also don't forget the DataShape)

PS_10076728
6-Contributor
(To:PaiChung)

Hello,

Thank you for your response. Now I am able to display filtered data from an infotable to grid. But I wanted to filter my data according to Date only not Time so that all the data of some particular date I selected from the DateTime picker widget should be display in grid. 

I have solved my query by using between filter. 

Thanks.

Top Tags