cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

I am trying to make a REST api call from node.js service, even though the content type i provide is jSON, i am getting the response in an HTML format i.e. it gives entire html page of the composer as a response ,can you help me to get a json response

rm-5
1-Newbie

I am trying to make a REST api call from node.js service, even though the content type i provide is jSON, i am getting the response in an HTML format i.e. it gives entire html page of the composer as a response ,can you help me to get a json response

I am trying to make a REST api call from node.js service, even though the content type i provide is jSON, i am getting the response in an HTML format i.e. it gives entire html page of the composer as a response ,can you help me to get a json response.  i have attached a screen shot of the response im getting.

4 REPLIES 4
rnayak-2
5-Regular Member
(To:rm-5)

can you show how your Headers look like in POSTMAN ? from the looks of it your Accept parameter may be incorrect...

rm-5
1-Newbie
(To:rnayak-2)

Yes i have attached the screenshot of the headers used in POSTMANScreen Shot 2018-01-29 at 12.24.33 PM.png

rnayak-2
5-Regular Member
(To:rm-5)

add 'Accept' header with value as application/json and you should get the json format back... thanks

rm-5
1-Newbie
(To:rnayak-2)

Yes thanks for the help got it .

Top Tags