cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

I need x-axis zoom in line chart.  Line Chart Widget Extension

AP_9587236
17-Peridot

I need x-axis zoom in line chart.  Line Chart Widget Extension

I need x-axis zoom in line chart. Anyone please provide me Line Chart Widget Extension. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @AP_9587236.

It's available in the release.  There are properties called HorizontalZoom and VerticalZoom as well as options for refining those options.  

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:AP_9587236)

Hi @AP_9587236.

Are you still running ThingWorx 8.4?  You can do this with the out-of-the box extensions in the later releases, but I can't remember if this feature was available in 8.4 since it hasn't been supported for some time.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @AP_9587236.

Did you find the previous response helpful?  If so, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others in the community. 

If you still have questions, please let us know.

Regards.

--Sharon

Now iam using 9.2, any extension available now?

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @AP_9587236.

It's available in the release.  There are properties called HorizontalZoom and VerticalZoom as well as options for refining those options.  

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @AP_9587236.

If you feel your question has been answered, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags