cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Image Recognition using ThingWorx Analytics Server & TensorFlow

mkumar-41
1-Newbie

Image Recognition using ThingWorx Analytics Server & TensorFlow

Hi Experts,

Is it possible to load models which are written in TensorFlow? For e.g., if an image recognition model is build using TensorFlow how this model can be called from Analytics Server?

If certain Modeling Technique (for e.g. Clustering) is not available in Analytics Server then how those Modeling Technique can be build?

Thanks

Mahesh

3 REPLIES 3
mchehaibi
5-Regular Member
(To:mkumar-41)

Hi Mahesh,

To answer your questions above, ThingWorx Analytics does not Support Image Data Analysis or Text Mining. Also it does not support the loading of Models written in TensorFlow.

Also, ThingWorx Analytics does not support adding other modeling techniques than those that are already prebuilt in it out of the Box. I hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,

Amine

Thanks a lot Amine for the valuable information. Is there any documentation which mentions this? The information which I found was PTC

Thanks

Mahesh

mchehaibi
5-Regular Member
(To:mkumar-41)

Hi Mahesh,

Thanks for your Feedback.

Please have a look into the following documentation for the types of Data that ThingWorx Analytics currently supports analytics and Predictions on :

https://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_hc/thingworx_analytics_8/index.html#page/thingworx_analytics_8%2Ftwxa-model.html

Now as far as the current constraints of using Analytics Models in ThingWorx Analytics that have been exported into PMML once generated are concerned (models generated through other tools like Tensorflow), I will reach out to R&D then get back to you accordingly within this thread. Currently pmml is the model format ThingWorx Analytics supports.

Best Regards,

Amine

Top Tags