cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Image Widget Issue

ishrivastava-2
1-Newbie

Image Widget Issue

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to map image property with image widget.I want to display image  change dynamically.If i click any name in drop down list it should display image related to name.

4 REPLIES 4

Isha, the Image widget requires a Media entity or a property with the ImageLink basetype or a URL as it takes a SourceURL binding. If you want to display your image property, one of the ways to display it would be to use the Value Display widget.

Hello,

There are more specific steps to do this found in this thread: Loading image  file in thingworx repository to image widget in mashup

Just replace the textbox/button combo with a list and instead of using the click event in the button, use the SelectedRowsChanged events of the list.

Hope this helps!

Tori

Hi

KSM
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite
(To:ishrivastava-2)

Hello Isha,

There is another way, you need to use value display widget on mashup and bind the service GetPropertyValues dynamically to the value display widget. for that you need to persist the images for particular names as a property .

whenever you click the name the related image will display.

Try it ,it will work .

Top Tags