cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Import collection mashup from old instance to new instance

tashu
4-Participant

Import collection mashup from old instance to new instance

I have been importing few of the mashups as a single entity from old instance to new instance .But the issue right now i am facing is it a collection mashup ,when i tried importing whole mashup its is only partically visible and other half disappeard ,i gave permissions for all users and  modified  service in order to add a line that references these mashups at the end.Still the page is not completely visible.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tashu
4-Participant
(To:posipova)

The application logs weren't helpful but the quick fix was ,remove the bindings from broken mashup and redo binding of the data .(Bind data/services again on the collection widget which every panel view is missing or not showing as expected.).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:tashu)

Could you please open your browser developer tools and see what errors are shown? usually it will indicate what is missing/which piece is at 404. Also might be worth looking into the Applicaton Log. When you log in as an administrator - does the problem persists? It's either permissions or some dependent component missing.

tashu
4-Participant
(To:posipova)

The application logs weren't helpful but the quick fix was ,remove the bindings from broken mashup and redo binding of the data .(Bind data/services again on the collection widget which every panel view is missing or not showing as expected.).

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:tashu)

Hi @tashu.

For the benefit of others in the Community, please mark the Accepted Solution if you are satisfied that you have found the answer.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags