cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Import multiple XML files from "Source Control Entities"-Export

mbratz
1-Newbie

Import multiple XML files from "Source Control Entities"-Export

Hello,
The "Source Control Entities"-Export is helpful for committing my server modelling.

How do I import all these single files in a new ThingWorx server instance

at once?

As far as I see the import dialog only supports single files.

Thank you in advance.

Marco
8 REPLIES 8
paic
1-Newbie
(To:mbratz)

Unfortunately right now this is not yet possible, this is something that is coming in the next release.

mbratz
1-Newbie
(To:paic)

Hi, Thanks for the answer. Do you know the planned target release date? Marco

mbratz
1-Newbie

Hi,
Thanks for the answer. Do you know the planned target release date?
Marco

paic
1-Newbie

Unfortunately I don't have insight into the release dates. But judging from how our development works, usually there is a release every quarter so it may make it into the next quarter's release.

mbratz
1-Newbie
(To:paic)

Ok, thank you for your help :-)

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

You can now Import Source controlled entities btw and it will let you see which entities differ. but no details as to the changes.

Hi Pai,

Is the import of all entities together at a go (for the entities exported as source control entities as you were discussing) now implemented in Thingworx ? If yes please let us know which version and further details/steps to do the same.

tsharma
8-Gravel

Hi Pai,

While exporting using source control entities from my local thingworx server and then importing it on our testing server, latest code is not updating on the testing server. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Top Tags