cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Importing of own python code into thingworx analytics

VijayanR
4-Participant

Importing of own python code into thingworx analytics

I want to import my  custom build model using python into  thingworx analytics . Please advise , is it possible to import python code into thingworx analytics , if yes, please share the document for the same.

4 REPLIES 4
VijayanR
4-Participant
(To:zyuan1)

This is not solution what we expected , We have Python or R code which is developed outside the ThingWorx Platform, may be developed on Jupytor notebook. How to upload the custom python code to ThingWorx platform.

We may get confused with the title of the article, what we expected to import in TWA manager is a PMML file, and it's open to be written by Python or R code developed in any platform.

mgoel
17-Peridot
(To:VijayanR)

@VijayanR  

You can not run each and every code built outside. We have functionality only to upload Predictive model code form outside. After that you can run real time scoring on that.

All other algorithms and codes are pre-written, which we can not change. Do let me know if in case you still have a question. 

Top Tags