cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Input panel shared across Tabs

Saran_Rockwell
6-Contributor

Input panel shared across Tabs

Hi Developers,

Im working on a mashup as shown below. I have this input container with the start and end month dropdowns and other input widgets. I want to use the same containers across all the tabs. 

I've tried to use a mashup container to reduce the redundancy of binding the input widgets across the tabs. Im using session variables to pass the information to the Parent mashup. The problem is that the selections made on one screen are not visible on other screens which messes up the selections made in the active tab.

How to overcome this? Is there a better approach for this.

Saran_Rockwell_0-1652192517103.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If there is a direct connection between the Parent and Child, you could just use Mashup parameters, bound two ways, that should propagate updates.

If the session isn't reflecting, then you will need to use some event to use GetGlobalSessionParameters and update the fields that way.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

If there is a direct connection between the Parent and Child, you could just use Mashup parameters, bound two ways, that should propagate updates.

If the session isn't reflecting, then you will need to use some event to use GetGlobalSessionParameters and update the fields that way.

Hi Pai,

Thanks for your reply. I have been populating the mashup name on tab load to reduce the amount of services getting loaded. So mashup parameters are not available when i bind the mashup name from a service out put. I have created input panel as a standalone mashup and then using mashup containers i can get the same across the tabs.

Regards,

Saran

Top Tags