cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Inserting a picture or screenshot in Blog.

svisveswaraiya
17-Peridot

Inserting a picture or screenshot in Blog.

Hi,

I created a blog and I tried to insert a picture and clicked on the insert picture option on top but it doesnt work.

Should I write any service for it to work?

My scenario is like: When I click New post I must be able to attach a picture or paste screenshot and write about it.

How can I make it work? Please provide some help.

Thanks,,

V Shalini.

8 REPLIES 8

@svisveswaraiya 

Thank you for opening this thread. Everybody is facing the same issue while inserting an image in to a post. It shows Exceed character limits after insertion of image.

Let me reach out to appropriate person for this. I will get back to you soon.

Thanks- Mohit Goel 

mgoel
17-Peridot
(To:mgoel)

Analytics.png

@svisveswaraiya I tried to insert above image and it got worked now. Could you please check.

Hi,

Actually it doesn't work for me, I wanted to insert a picture in a blog post. But that option doesnt work properly.

@svisveswaraiya Could you please confirm me where you are trying to do it. I tested at my end and it is perfectly fine for me.

I am trying to insert a picture in my new blog post.

But on click of insert picture option, upload option doesnt appear on top of new blog post, it appears only after closing the new blog post option.

I wanted to insert picture along with some text in my new blog post.

Leigh
Community Manager
(To:svisveswaraiya)

Hi @svisveswaraiya

When writing a post in the Community, you should see a camera icon in the Editor menu.  When you click on this camera icon, a pop up menu should show - where you can select an image for upload.  If you are not seeing this camera icon in your Editor menu, please let me know and I will look into this further.

Thanks!

Leigh

InsertImage.jpg

I am not specifying about inserting picture in community. I want to insert image in my blog post in my application.

Did you set the FileRepository parameter on the blog widget?

Top Tags