cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Integration of Thingworx with PLM systems

sid_jhs
9-Granite

Integration of Thingworx with PLM systems

Hi All,

As we know, to interact with PLM systems, PTC has already provided us Navigate framework which uses Integration Runtime subsystem for interaction. I need to know is there any other way possible to fetch data from Windchill PLM and use in Thingworx without using integration runtime subsystem.

Or internally it is mandatory to use Integration runtime subsystem if we have to communicate with other PLM / SAP systems?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @sid_jhs,

It seems that ThingWorx Flow doesn't use Integration Runtime. You can use Flow Windchill connector to fetch data from Windchill.

Hope it helps,

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @sid_jhs,

Have you tried using the Windchill connector from ThingWorx Flow.

It seems you can access and execute the Windchill actions.

Please see the Supported Actions in Windchill connector documentation for ThingWorx Flow.

Hope it helps,

Hi CC_8046862,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried Thingworx Flow where we use Connection and Authorization to connect external systems. But I am not sure whether internally it is using Integration subsystem or not.

Hello @sid_jhs,

It seems that ThingWorx Flow doesn't use Integration Runtime. You can use Flow Windchill connector to fetch data from Windchill.

Hope it helps,

Top Tags