cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Is it a bug? only double click datetime picker widget can be displayed ,one click should force close.

lli-31
1-Newbie

Is it a bug? only double click datetime picker widget can be displayed ,one click should force close.

I use Thingworx 8,the problem is happen at Firefox or IE 11.

7 REPLIES 7
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:lli-31)

Hi Lianyi li, could you share exactly which datecode for ThingWorx 8 and bit more description about the issue? I just tried with 8.0.1 and i can use the dateTime picker without any issue.

Sushant Pandey,  Additional my tested mashup export file.

supandey
19-Tanzanite

Thank you Lianyi, i'll check this out. Though unfortunately i will only be able to test it on EN OS. But will let you know of the test result.

Thanks Sushant Pandey for reply,.I have try to tested datetime piker  several times,and I compare it  diferences run in IE 11 and orther Explorer can run right,.

then I just place a datetime picker on a mashup:

composer.png

composer.png

1、After clicked datetime picker widget,texts in widget should have a little move up and down, I guess it maybe cause to  make opened panel closed.

befor click

before_click.png

before_click.png

after click

after_click.png

after_click.png

2、The widget height became small than in other Explorer can run it right..

3、I run Thingworx and IE on Chinese language environment.

My IE version as below:

IE_Version.png

IE_Version.png

Thanks

When datetime picker do not work orrect in IE 11, but datetime picker in  time selector widget can work  at sametime.

time_selector.png

The datetime picker is running OK on IE11 when I upgrade Thingwox from v8.0.0 to v8.0.3

mnarang
17-Peridot

lianyi li​ - I checked this on Thingworx 8.0 (IE 11) and also on the previous version 7.4.2 (IE 11) .This widget is working in same fashion on both cases .On single click it's opening up and you just select the date and press done for close .This is how it's is designed .If you need some custom feature you may take a copy of this widget and try some hands on .

Thanks

Mukul Narang

Top Tags