cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Is it possible to assign the popup width and height in Service?

Sankarapandian
6-Contributor

Is it possible to assign the popup width and height in Service?

Hi,

I'm having Service which will returns the Mashup name as result output based on condition. I will bind the service result (Mashup Name) to the navigation widget. Here we can assign only the fixed popup width and height . This popup size will be same for All popups. But My requirement is I want to Show the Popups with different size based on mashup name. Is this possible? Kindly Let me know if there any solution available for my requirement.

Thanks in Advance

Sankarapandian. L.S

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Sankarapandian 

Also in ThingWorx 8.5 there is a new Navigation function that allows to bind the popup height and width and so could take this as from your service together with the mashup name - see Help Center for more info about it.

Hope this helps

Christophe

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Sankarapandian,

I'm not sure it's possible, but there's a workaround that may work for you. Just use several Navigation functions, each one for its own mashup, and choose between them via Validators. This approach works well for a small number of mashups, e.g. less than 5.

Regards,
Constantine

Hi @Sankarapandian 

Also in ThingWorx 8.5 there is a new Navigation function that allows to bind the popup height and width and so could take this as from your service together with the mashup name - see Help Center for more info about it.

Hope this helps

Christophe

Thanks for your response. It's working fine. 

Top Tags