cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Is it possible to call/display multiple status messages dynamically from single mashup?

AP_9587236
17-Peridot

Is it possible to call/display multiple status messages dynamically from single mashup?

Hi, Is it possible to display status messages dynamically?
I have multiple collections and services to call mashup to display different status messages in the same project.
Is it possible to show different messages from same mashup ? if it so, how to attain it?

Suggest me if any extensions available also!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:AP_9587236)

Use a service or expression to create the status message and use the 'Status Message' function to display it or a pop-up mashup.

Can return the message with the service that is being invoked by setting the return up as an infotable or even multiple infotables

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

Use a service or expression to create the status message and use the 'Status Message' function to display it or a pop-up mashup.

Can return the message with the service that is being invoked by setting the return up as an infotable or even multiple infotables

mgoel
17-Peridot

@AP_9587236 

If you thing previous response was helpful to resolve your issue, please mark this thread accept as solution for the benefit of other community users.

If you still have questions let us know.

Regards,

Mohit

Top Tags