cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Is there a way to understand that a user has navigated away from a page in Thingworx?

jrajesh
7-Bedrock

Is there a way to understand that a user has navigated away from a page in Thingworx?

Hi,

I have a Mashup which has a form with fields. Now if the user has not Saved whatever he has filled in and goes away from this page(clicks some other link on the same page or closes this page), is there a way to understand this in a Thingworx Mashup?

In plain HTML, there are "unload" events for the page, or "close" event for the window. Do we have something like in the Thingworx Mashup?

Thanks and Regards,

Jyothi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:jrajesh)

Unfortunately that doesn't exist. would be great to have, potential for an extension?

Not sure exactly what your use case is, but you can do some things to capture what was entered on the screen using Session Parameters and then use that as a comparison/validation when a user re-enters the screen.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:jrajesh)

Unfortunately that doesn't exist. would be great to have, potential for an extension?

Not sure exactly what your use case is, but you can do some things to capture what was entered on the screen using Session Parameters and then use that as a comparison/validation when a user re-enters the screen.

Top Tags