cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Issue with database connection with instance name

lala_guliyeva
10-Marble

Issue with database connection with instance name

Hello everyone!

I try to connect to my SQL server with instance name. 

So standard (and working) connection string looks like that:

jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://serverAdress/DBname;useNTLMv2=true;domain=EU

And now I try to use something like this:

jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://serverAdress/DBname;instancename=myInstanceName;useNTLMv2=true;domain=EU

When I use local Database account for connection - it works. But when I try to use LDAP account for that, it doesn't work.

Maybe someone did have the same  problem? Maybe I should change somehow connection string?

Thank you in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @lala_guliyeva.

No need to be specific regarding the changes.  In this case, it sounds like a configuration issue, correct?

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

The LDAP will help AD user login to the TWX server without password, how's that working with Database connection?

thank you for your answer! But it was local problem and it's already solved.

Hi @lala_guliyeva.

Thank you for your participation in the community. Would you mind elaborating on the solution for the benefit of other community members.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hello Sharon, no, the problem was inside of our database settings and I cannot share this information.

Hi @lala_guliyeva.

No need to be specific regarding the changes.  In this case, it sounds like a configuration issue, correct?

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags