cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

It's possible integrate a unity project with thingworx?

gmachado
1-Newbie

It's possible integrate a unity project with thingworx?

Hi,

If I develop some application in Unity and and other in the thingworx platform can I combine them ? Like sending information from the thingworx platform to the unity app.

Best Regards!

Gonçalo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:gmachado)

Gonçalo Machado​:It will be good if you can provide more insight on your use case and details for better understanding of your query. I believe you can send data from ThingWorx via Rest calls which can be consumed in your Unity application using SDK code.

-Durgesh

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
dupatel
19-Tanzanite

Gonçalo Machado​:It will be good if you can provide more insight on your use case and details for better understanding of your query. I believe you can send data from ThingWorx via Rest calls which can be consumed in your Unity application using SDK code.

-Durgesh

I don't have a use case right now but I'm thinking build a game or something interactive in unity but I also want to use some data from sensors that are connected with thingworx. I thought about that option but it's the only one? Connecting things with AR through thingworx studio it's very simple so I was thinking if it's possible upload a unity project to thingworx studio.

Thanks

Gonçalo

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

Gonçalo Machado​: I believe you can use Unity or Vuforia SDK to work with ThingWorx Studio. It was not very clear from the subject of the  thread as it says ThingWorx.

You can check out the available Vuforia SDK and Unity Extension for your development work.

-Durgesh

Yes, I already have that SDK. I thought that like ThingWorx Studio has some connection with ThingWorx Composer maybe some Unity App could also connect with ThingWorx Composer.

Thanks!

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

Gonçalo Machado​: As per my knowledge we do not have a Unity app which directly connect with ThingWorx Composer.

-Durgesh

Top Tags