cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Label Chart Widget support/alternatives

IR_10730188
6-Contributor

Label Chart Widget support/alternatives

Hi everyone.
I need to display in the same chart two data series. The common X-axis will be time of the entry and one Y-axis will display data using Bar-Chart, the second Y-axis will display data using Line-Chart. As you can understand, they should overlap in the same widget.
We currently using Thingworx 9.3 and after I read article CS323245 I learned that only Label Chart is capable to do it.
Our production team is concerned about it usage since its already marked as 'Legacy', and would probably cause troubles if we decide to update TW to next version.

Is there any default/well maintained alternatives we can use?
Thanks.
Illya.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @IR_10730188 

You can use a legacy label chart in Thingworx 9.3.  When you upgrade to 9.4+ you can replace it with ComboChart ( available from 9.4).  Also, Legacy LabelChart is not removed in Thingworx 9.4 

Velkumar_0-1702361372296.png

Or you can develop your own widget based on ChartJs or ECharts

Combo bar/line | Chart.js (chartjs.org)

Examples - Apache ECharts

/VR

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @IR_10730188 

You can use a legacy label chart in Thingworx 9.3.  When you upgrade to 9.4+ you can replace it with ComboChart ( available from 9.4).  Also, Legacy LabelChart is not removed in Thingworx 9.4 

Velkumar_0-1702361372296.png

Or you can develop your own widget based on ChartJs or ECharts

Combo bar/line | Chart.js (chartjs.org)

Examples - Apache ECharts

/VR

Announcements

Top Tags