cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Label chart y axis label issue

svisveswaraiya
17-Peridot

Label chart y axis label issue

Hi,

I have created a sevice which validates the result based on input. eg: if input date i empty, it brings data for past 10 days. If input date is selected, it brings data for that selected date. I have binded this output to the chart. 

When the mashup is loaded, the y axis labels shows wrongs, (0 , 2 , 2) the value repeats twice. But when I select the date it shows properly. I have given auto scale of y axis. 

How can I resolve this issue?

yaxislabelissue.png

Thanks,

Shalini V.

7 REPLIES 7

You may want to check your YaxisFormat property in the widget. 

The number should be 1, 1.5, 2, while the 1.5 is rounded to 2 as your format might be Integer.

Hi,

I have kept my y axis format as 0000.Because in y axis, We are showing the production count and it cant be 0. 

How can I resolve this issue and I want it to appear as 0,1,2..

Thanks,

Shalini V.

So your COUNT property values are all integers? 

Enable the YAxisZeroScale might work. Your chart starts from 1.

Hi @zyuan1 ,

I have enabled the Y axis zero scale and still it shows the repeating of numbers. The issue is not resolved by doing this too.

Thanks,

Shalini V.

Can you attach the new screenshot after enabling zero-scale?

Hi @zyuan1 ,

Please find the attached screenshot. I have attached the screenshot of similar condition with a label chart.zeroScale.pngLabelChartIssue_8.4.pngLabelChartIssueResultExecuted_8.4.png

Yes, after you enabled zeroscale, now your chart starts from 0 in the Y axis.

Now it ends up as 0,1,1 in y scale, because you don't have data input, all inputs in your Grid is 0, I think when you have 0, 1, 2 values send to chart like your previous screenshot, it will get normal.

Top Tags