cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Line Chart Hover Value - customize

LP_10027711
13-Aquamarine

Line Chart Hover Value - customize

Hello, i have the following Line Chart and would like to custom the hover value to only show "Value & ShortDate". So example "SP: 45, 11:52AM, 03/28/2022" or something like that.

LP_10027711_0-1648483230399.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:LP_10027711)

Hi @LP_10027711

The fix for this issue is available in ThingWorx 9.3.3, which was recently released.

Once you have time to upgrade, please let the community know if it resolved your issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

I am upgrading to v 9.3 to allow custom tooltip values. 

sbt
13-Aquamarine
13-Aquamarine

Upgrading to 9.3 allows to have custom tooltip.

How can we change the format ?? ex ${label}, ${series}: ${value} shows Label and time with value. But to show time in specific format what modifications to be done??

do we have something like ${label}, ${series}.Format(HH:MM:SS): ${value} .Round(2decimals) 

Any help would be appreciated!!

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:sbt)

Hi @LP_10027711 & @sbt.

We have an internal case open on this and will provide more information as it becomes available.

Regards.

--Sharon

sbt
13-Aquamarine
13-Aquamarine
(To:slangley)

@slangley 

Any alternative method that you you would suggest?? Like is there a way where i can modify the source output datetime format such that we avoid timezone etc..

Thanks,

Sunay

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:sbt)

Hi @sbt.

Not at this point in time.  We'll let you know more as the internal case is worked.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @LP_10027711

The fix for this issue is available in ThingWorx 9.3.3, which was recently released.

Once you have time to upgrade, please let the community know if it resolved your issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

sbt
13-Aquamarine
13-Aquamarine
(To:slangley)

Its resolved with 9.3.3

Top Tags