cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

List Shuttle Widget add element multiple times to target list

M4RC
14-Alexandrite

List Shuttle Widget add element multiple times to target list

Hello folks,

i have a question to the list shuttle widget of thingworx 9.1.0. (Help Center)

Is it possible to add an item of the "source list" multiple times to the "target list"?

Currently the item from "source list" disappears as soon as I add it to the "target list".

I attached a screenshot with an example what i want.

Best regards

Marc

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:M4RC)

Hi @M4RC

The widget is not designed to work the way you wish.  

We're still not understanding your use case.  Why would you want the selections to appear multiple times after being selected?

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @M4RC

Based on the behavior you describe, it sounds like it's working as intended.  What is your use case?

Regards.

--Sharon

M4RC
14-Alexandrite
(To:slangley)

Hello,

sorry for the inaccurate description.

Currently the widget works in such a way that clicking on "Add" removes the item from the left side and adds it on the right side. (Note: currentFunction.png)

However, I would like to add one or more elements from the left side to the right side as many times as I want. (Note: example.png from initial post)

I could not find a setting to make this happen.

Best regards

Marc

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @M4RC

The widget is not designed to work the way you wish.  

We're still not understanding your use case.  Why would you want the selections to appear multiple times after being selected?

Regards.

--Sharon

M4RC
14-Alexandrite
(To:slangley)

Hello, thanks for the answer.

Explicitly I wanted to use this widget for a screen rotation. But the added mashups can have different parameters. Thus, a mashup must be able to be added multiple times (to the right).

I used a workaround to recreate the functionality of the widget but with infinite "add" possibilities.

Best regards
Marc

Top Tags